Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Staying Busy

Both of my brothers wives had baby girls, 24 minutes in two different states- one in Kentucky and one in North Carolina.  It feels like I'm part of both of them, which blows me away, not to mention that I'll be helping lead them through life.

I had three presentations scheduled this week, not to mention that I'm judging a chili cook-off Friday for the RHC, so it's a busy week, and I have presentations coming up in the weeks after this one, which, as busy as I am, I hope that I only get more busy and my calendar keeps filling up.

The RHC deal is because the RHC runs the Hope & Possibility 5k Run/Walk, which I walked last spring and I'm planning on walking again this year, but, this year, they asked me to be on the planning committee, so I've been busy being in charge of different parts of that.

It's been crazy, but I'm glad that I have a lot going on with my life because it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment