Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Tested Out My New Hardware Today

Today, I was presenting at a high school in a Pre-Prom assembly, and they had a port where I could connect my new device (the one that amplifies my communication device over an entire sound system).


It worked out unbelievable and even better than when I had used one years back.  Everything that I typed out was coming out loud for everyone to hear and perfectly clear, not muddled at all.


We only had time to answer two questions, but I could already tell that the crowd was getting so much more out of the experience than crowds that I had presented to before I got this device.


If you have a port where you can connect a stereo, a computer, a TV, or anything else to the sound system, then my device will connect, too.


I have a few more presentations lined up before the end of the school year, but please don't hesitate to ask me to present for an event this year or for next year because, with this device, presenting to large groups is just as amazing as presenting to classes or small groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment