Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Starting Almost Completely Over

Back in April, as I was getting ready to make my usual emails to my contacts at schools and colleges, my email account was hacked and Yahoo! decided to delete it, which erased all of the records of my life of the past 11 years, along with all of my photos, my contacts, and the personal calendar that I kept on Yahoo!. 

With that happening, I still have had a fair amount of public "speaking" gigs, but not nearly as many as I'd like.  I'm going to start emailing schools in Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati to try and get back into the swing of things and to gain some interest.

My new email is BJFritz21@yahoo.com if anyone is looking to contact me, and I'm still very interested and very involved in presenting because it helps to give my life meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment