Tuesday, January 3, 2012

End of Winter and Spring

Bengals made the playoffs because they're the most incredible franchise in the history of professional sports, which means Carson Palmer has to be on suicide watch somewhere.........  haha.

I'm presenting to a driving school in Cincinnati twice a month and I have a few presentations set-up for the next few months, but not nearly as many as I'd like, and I think it's because schools are so broke that they're afraid to ask people to come in, but I could care less about the money because I do it to make a difference and to have a positive impact on kids.  I'm presenting a few times every few months to nursing students at Children's Hospital and University Hospital, which is awesome to me because it's going back to where it all started for me after the wreck and I feel like I can maybe help nurses better understand what a patient might be going through (not that I know what anyone else is thinking, feeling, or going through, but I know how it was for me in that situation).

Other than that, I'm just lifting three times a week just to try and get better physically, plus I'm a huge beefcake ;-) 

I'm still very open to presenting to high schools, colleges, youth groups, churches, or wherever, and I'd love to travel, so don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment